Colorado Academy of Process Servers
We are sorry to announce that we are no longer holding classes in process serving.
We are looking into making this course as well as the Skip Tracing course a home study DVD. We can reduce the cost to you and still provide you with the course information. When it is ready, we will email our students and anyone else who would like to be contacted.
PLEASE CHECK BACK
Your Investment includes all registration fees, and these materials:
Notebook of Course Information
Materials, (Handouts of Forms and Resources)
State Requirements (Rule 4 and 45)
Fundamentals of Process Service Techniques
Explore Proprietary Databases for Information
Process Service Return of Service and Affidavit Examples
We will provide individuals with the knowledge necessary to understand and identify what Process Servers are and what they do.
You will learn:
- How much money can be made
- The role of the Process Server
- Process Service requirements of the State of Colorado
- The difference between Personal and Substituted Service
- Some little known tricks of the trade
- What Process Servers are and are not
- Legal terminology
- Things that even some attorneys don't know
- Sources to get clients
- Methods of service, filling out the Return of Service and other legal forms
- Documentation and reporting vital information
- Skip Tracing, and we will provide links to free searches on the internet
- Methods of bookkeeping and case management
- How to go all out for assignments
- The ethics appropriate to the Process Service Industry
- The business of Process Service and the techniques to make it successful
This is presented from the perspective of operating a small business. It will provide you with the knowledge necessary to start your own Professional Process Service Agency.